Make Your Next Move, Your Best Move - The Future Of Buying And Selling Is Here
0 ฿0 ฿
There are few locations in Pattaya that can match Pratumnak Hill for anyone looking for fast and easy access in the city centre, but who likes to come home at night to a quiet, upmarket and peaceful area. Perhaps not unsurprisingly, the high demand for apartments in this exclusive area means that the apartments here are often outside the price range of many buyers.Except at The Winner Condo.If you are looking for a studio or one-bedroom apartment on Pratumnak, you won’t find a better value-for-money option today than at The Winner Condo, where prices start from under THB 2.1 million. And that’s the price for a fully furnished apartment containing everything you need to start enjoying your apartment immediately – without the hassle of furniture shopping. The furniture packs at The Winner even include electrical goods, which is an exception to most developments where electrical items are excluded. The apartments here are generously-sized too, starting at 35.5m2 for the studios, with one-bedroom apartments ranging from 54 to 62.5m2. That’s spacious enough for living 365 days a year in the apartment, making them ideal for long-term rental clients.The Winner Condo is located just off Pratumnak Soi 6, towards the top of the hill on the southern half of Pratumnak. This location makes it easy for anyone without their own transport to hop on a baht bus that runs just 300m from the development, offering a quick trip of less than ten minutes into either Central Pattaya or Jomtien. For those who prefer to stay closer to home, there is also a good selection of shops and restaurants on this road.Head 500m down the wide and quiet streets of the area and it’s an easy walk to Dongtan Beach – one of the hidden gems among Pattaya’s many fine beaches.However, such is the level of refinement and luxury that The Winner Condo offers its owners and residents, the temptation to stay at home could be difficult to resist. Those staying at The Winner can enjoy the wide range of facilities that the project offers, including an infinity pool on the roof set among tropical gardens, offering spectacular views down the hill to the sea and Koh Lan island beyond.In keeping with the low-rise, low-density nature of this relaxed and tranquil part of the city, The Winner Condo is an intimate, seven-storey building, containing just 107 apartments.Construction at The Winner Condo is already entering its final stages – reassuring for anyone nervous of buying completely offplan – as is the fact that only 20% of the price is payable upon construction, with the remaining 80% not due for payment until your new home is complete and ready for you to take possession of.So whether you are looking for a comfortable and affordable apartment as a home for yourself or an investment property for which there is sure to be plenty of demand, The Winner Condo is an ideal choice.
Close to Beach
Rooftop Swimming Pool
Room types / prices
324 Intamara Soi 47., Dindang, Bangkok, Thailand 10400