600m from Emquartier
,near Phrom Phong BTS
, newar Expat Residents
, quick access K-Village
, Rama 4
, Coin-Laundry Shop
Highlights of the area
- Opposite Holiday Inn Sukhumvit 22 & Marriott Marquis Bangkok Sukhumvit 22 (https://urlzs.com/QRpA7)
- Soi Sukhumvit 31 is opposite Soi Sukhumvit 22
- 600m from Emquartier, Emporium, Phrom Phong BTS
- Sukhumvit 22 is the CENTRAL SOI that cuts to
- Sukhumvit 24 - Japanese/Expat Residents
- Sukhumvit 20 - Expat Residents
- Sukhumvit 16 & 18 - Thai & Expat Residents
- K-Village - Big-C - Tesco Lotus, Rama 4
- Easy to commute around to Soi Sukhumvit 31, 33, 39, 49.
Highlights of the space
- Available parking up to 15 cars.
- Surrounded with a number of restaurants which have repeating customer traffic for the past 3-5 years.
- Flooring, electricity, water supply all ready for usage.
- Available toilets for usage.
- Available rooms able to be utilised as accommodation for staffs.
- Minimal renovation needed to be done for the showcase of products.
The space for rental is suitable for
- Manufacturing site for bakery/pizza/foods.
- Co-Working Space/Coffee Shops/Internet Cafe
- Central hub for parcel delivery
- Massage Parlours
- Restaurants (Japanese Buffet, Korean, American)
- Mid-sized tuition centres/daycare/kindergarten school.
- Cooking School
- Money Exchanger
- Japanese Second-Hand Shop (i.e: EcoRing, Treasure Factory)
- Tenants that want to construct a warehouse to rent off.
- Starts from 590THB/SQM. Terms & Conditions apply.
- Electricity/Water Supply rates are to be based straight to the Metropolitan of Electricity & Water Supply.
- Rental contract 1-3 years
- Deposit, 3 months in advance of the value of rent.
- Advance Payment of Rental, 3 months.
- Grace period of 1st month for construction/renovation.
- A1/A2/A3, these spaces can be modified up to the needs of tenant.
LINE ID: wan_wan31